https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/iStock_000053635328_Double.jpg 3283 4925 Pilera https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pilera_logo.png Pilera2016-01-29 16:48:212016-02-17 11:29:38Pilera Updates: February 2016
Hello Valued Pilera Customer:
We are starting 2016 strong with many new features including online forms and automated reports. To get the full details keep reading!
Online forms are the future!
- You can visit our promotional page for some more details. Click here
- Create forms, surveys, elections and more!
- Pilera pre-fills select fields so the information is as accurate as possible
- Allow residents to only submit the form once or as many times as you want
- Drag and drop form creation makes it easy and fast
- Have forms both for a single community or all communities with our community and client level forms
- Forms are viewable in Pilera. We still continue to be the one stop portal for your residents
- Approval and workflow means you can sign off on any form
- Please contact email@example.com if you would like to include forms in your package!
More upgrades to keep your brand up front!
- Residents will be directed to your login page when they click on the ‘login to change your settings’ link in the footer of any emails you send through Pilera.
Automated reports has continued to improve!
- Please visit our promotional page for more details. Click here
Document privacy is easier than ever!
- Restrict who you send a document to by board member, manager, etc.
- Restrict who can see documents from public, the community, manager, etc.
- Send documents now has a preview of recipients list before sending, just like announcements
Language translation option now in Easysite!
- Occupants can now specify their language preference directly in Easysite
- TOPSConnect residents can now view their balance details on their landing page
- Ledger transaction will no longer show if voided
- Online payments are now supported
- Previewing and sending an announcement or message is now up to 90% faster