https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Pilera-Transparent-Logo_No_icon-website.png 0 0 Pilera https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Pilera-Transparent-Logo_No_icon-website.png Pilera2015-11-30 18:17:142015-12-28 15:33:22Pilera Updates: November 2015
More customized Announcements, Messages, and Welcome Messages:
- Welcome email message templates may now be edited with a new Rich Text Editor (RTE)- allowing for better handling of fonts, layout, color, etc.
- Announcements and message emails now have HTML support, and may now be edited with a new Rich Text Editor (RTE)- allowing for better handling of fonts, layout, color, etc.
- For the tech savvy there is also an HTML edit.
When sending an Announcement or Message, the preview screen may be skipped.
Single Sign On
Once logged into an EZ site, links pointing to the Pilera portal will not require a re-login on the portal.
- Add support for automated periodic client communication resource consumption reports.
- Residents may no longer edit their parking sticker and space information.
- When document links are provided in messages, they now read by the name of the document. Ie, “Annual Report 2015.pdf” vs. “fdsf32ewfdfdsf.pdf”.
- Tenants and Renters will not get document related messages unless their community is of the type; apartment.
- The resident report now shows more communication preferences along with email status issues.
- Work Order messaging no longer uses the term “Ticket” to alleviate resident confusion.
- When a manager logs into Pilera, they will be brought to their last viewed community.
- Future dated ledger entries will no longer show for CINC based communities.
- At-attorney indicators now supported, with details exposed to managers. Residents will not see their financials, nor the “Make A Payment” button when at-attorney.
- Read only integration with CINC added, Includes occupants, email, phone, mailing address and financial info.
- Email, Phone, and SMS text numbers added or updated in Pilera now synchronized back to Caliber.
- Renter/Tenant data is now synchronized with Caliber.
- Financial data now exposed in Pilera, including at-attorney support with detailed financial messages exposed to managers.
- Email and phone numbers added or updated in Pilera now synchronized back to VMS.
- Jenark account numbers now show padded to 8 characters in the UI.
- At-attorney status now reflected- residents will not see their financials, and will not see the “Make A Payment” button.
- Jenark based residents may now view their Jenark work order, rule violations and architecture requests in the portal.
- Read only integration with TOPS Connect now implemented, including Occupants, Phones, Emails, Alt 1 and Alt 2 Addresses.