Pilera Software is excited to introduce the launch of its brand new company, ComHub365, an automated communication platform for businesses and nonprofits. As an established leader of property management communications for over 11+ years, Pilera is thrilled to introduce our new company to everyone else!
About ComHub365, LLC
ComHub365’s mission is to help any business or nonprofit organization build better relationships with their contacts through a fully-automated communication solution. Whether you’re looking to send routine reminders or emergency notifications, ComHub365 has you covered for all your communication needs.
Watch Video: Introducing ComHub365
Organizations can benefit from ComHub365’s communication platform through these simple ways:
- Keep your contacts connected through automated phone, email, SMS/text messaging, or postal mailing.
- Reduce costs with time-saving features such as distribution groups, templates, and more.
- Fast and reliable emergency communication enables you to reach contacts instantly during an emergency. 99.9% uptime ensures that your messages reach your contacts even in the toughest of conditions such as a local power outage.
- Easily manage your contacts by either uploading a spreadsheet or connecting your QuickBooks Online instance to ComHub365.
- Know who received a text message, opened an email, or listened to a phone call with our real-time analytics on message delivery.
- Get quick solutions to your questions from our proactive customer support team. Pilera Software is regarded highly for its customer support and onboarding process.
Who is ComHub365 for?
Anyone who needs to communicate with their contacts can use the platform. Whether your contact lists include 10 people or 100,000 people, ComHub365 enables you to deliver timely messages to your contacts the way they want. Industries that we serve include:
- Higher Education/Universities
- Emergency Services
- Hospitality & Restaurants
- Maintenance Companies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Property Management
- Religious Organizations