This month we’re excited to share a new feature and some new enhancements to our community and property management software. Our developers have created a new document library feature which enhances much upon the current document library. Additionally, our enhancements for this month includes notification emails related to work orders, insurance, and communications. Take a look!
- New Document Library – This feature will enhance folder and file organization, permissions, and sharing for your portfolio and community’s document library. Currently, the new document library is in the trial stage with select clients.
- Work Orders
- Users with the Community Manager role are now notified via email when a comment is added to the work order ticket.
- Work order notification emails are now viewable in the message center.
- The “Notify Contact via Email” option in work orders now display only when the “Managers & Residents” see comments is selected.
- Insurance notification emails now display the insurance expiration date/time and timezone.
- We have improved the email messages that are sent to the community managers when communication credits have been depleted for better clarity.
- Board Members
- Board members have been added as a role in Pilera. Roles are our new way to track users and allows for future enhancements. In the new release, board members can be seen in the user roles administration page.
Pilera Software is a premier community and property management suite that has helped thousands of community managers, board members, and back-office personnel enhance communications, improve customer service, and manage compliance and operations. May we help your community achieve these success stories? Contact us today for any questions about our software or these new updates or request a quote!