Pilera Knowledge Base Feature!
What is a Knowledge Base?
A knowledge base can also be known as a Support Center or a FAQ (Frequently asked questions) page. Managers answer common questions they receive and add it to the knowledge base. Anytime someone has a question they can first review the Knowledge base without ever having to call your office.
Questions don’t just happen from 9-5.
Search by keywords or topics giving the most relevant topics first
Give them the power to answer their own questions
FAQ for your community!
Create a custom knowledge base for your community.
- Update the KB as new questions are asked
- Give both residents and managers the ability to answer their own questions
- Modern tool that keeps you ahead of the rest of the industry
Our most powerful search function yet!
With our new keyword and tag based search algorithms you are guaranteed to find the most relevant topics for your search!
- Create tags relevant to your articles for easy navigation
- Search for any word and our search engine will prioritize the articles by relevance
Set permissions for every topic
Topics can be made visible to managers, owners, tenants, or anyone!
- Hide articles relevant only to managers from the rest of your community
- If it is general knowledge to the whole community set permissions to anonymous
Create a single topic and add it to all your communities. You can then individually customize them for each community!
- Add one post to all your communities with a single click
- Each post is individually customizable for each community once posted
You may not be able to please everyone all of the time. But making 50% of your residents happier with this simple change is nothing to scoff at!
Of consumers prefer some form of online Knowledge Base.
Of companies see a decline in calls when they added a knowledge base.
Of consumers stick with a product because they can easily find the answers they need.