Greetings! Welcome back to the latest edition of our release notes where we share what’s new in Pilera! In this month’s release, we are excited to share some new enhancements that are sure to simplify your client service ticketing workflow. Let’s get started!
1) Select attachments to email staff, vendors, or residents
You can now choose which file in a ticket you want to send to managers, vendors, board members, and residents as part of a ticket comment. For example, you can send different files to a vendor than you would a manager, based on what is more relevant to them. The file will be attached to the email and the recipient will then be able to open the file without needing to log in.
2) Track attachments in the ticket history
You can now track the history of all attachments sent as part of a comment within the ticket. Seeing the comment with the attachment gives you more context about the conversations you’re having and how the ticket is progressing.
Pilera Demo Webinar: Spring into Action with Modern HOA Software
Pilera is hosting bi-monthly demo webinars to show how your team can reclaim time back in your management operations and simplify resident communications. Register now so you can reserve your space in our 30-minute live Demo Webinars today! In this webinar you will learn:
- Build a more sustainable community with automated communication & resident self-service options.
- Give your maintenance and resident support workflow a fresh lease of life with in-app collaboration tools, bulk ticket creation, and more.
- Get a first look at brand-new features such as vendor staff management, bulk ticket creation, and more!
Pilera Software is the premier property management software that has helped thousands of community managers and back-office personnel improve customer service. Request a personalized demo so you can learn how Pilera’s community management suite can increase work efficiency for your company.