This month, we have a brand new feature we’re excited to share, along with integration updates and enhancements for better user experience and accessibility.
In January, we released a dashboard for residents and board members. This month, we’re excited to announce that we’ve released a brand new dashboard for managers!
It’s easier than ever now for a manager to see all the open tasks they need to work on in one place! The dashboard shows a live preview of the community’s open tasks, work orders, ARC’s, violations, waiting packages as well as all the open items a manager has assigned to them. Managers can view all these open items for one community/property or for all of the communities/properties they manage.
Additionally, managers can view their communication information and office hours for that day.
- Two-way integration between TOPS One and Pilera is now supported. This integration allows for one email address as well as four phone numbers with a primary indicator to be updated from Pilera to TOPS ONE. Additionally, communities using TOPS One will now be able to import more than one alternate address.
- Mutual of Omaha has changed their payment URL. Pilera’s online payment system now reflects the changes to the payment URL. Residents should not notice any changes to the payment workflow.
- We’ve improved the keyboard accessibility in the Send Message page for better user experience when users tab through one content field to another.
- We’ve improved the user experience for the event calendar when zooming in or out within a browser.
- We’ve improved the password reset workflow for a better user experience.
Pilera Software is the premier community and property management suite that has helped thousands of community managers and back-office personnel enhance communications, improve customer service, and manage compliance and operations. May we help your community achieve these success stories? Contact us to see how Pilera’s community management suite can help your company.