We’re elated to share our new release with you from the past month. We’ve introduced a new welcome message dashboard to help streamline your process for sending emails to your community members welcoming them into the community and getting started with the resident portal. Additionally, we continue to enhance many of our existing features such as vendor management, work orders, and pet tracking.
New Feature – Welcome Message Dashboard
- The welcome message dashboard displays a table that depicts welcome message statuses. Managers and staff can now toggle among the following options:
- Residents with an email on file who has not yet received a welcome message.
- Residents with an email on file who are registered in Pilera.
- Residents who do not have an email address listed in the system.
- Welcome messages can be sent in batches within the community.
- Work Orders
- The common area work order emails now include more fields such as Created By and Contact phone number and email fields.
- In the unit view, managers can toggle between showing only open work orders and all work orders.
- We’ve improved subject line of work order emails for better clarity.
- Vendor Management
- The Vendor Manager, a new role within Pilera, can add, modify, and delete vendors.
- Emails are now sent to vendors notifying them of insurance expiration dates 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days in advance, as well as 2 days after expiration.
- Pet Tracking
- When managers add new pet information, the unit-occupant’s name is now auto-populated in the owner name field.
Pilera Software is a premiere community and property management suite that has helped thousands of community managers, board members, and back-office personnel enhance communications, improve customer service, and manage compliance and operations. May we help your community achieve these success stories? Contact us today for any questions about our software or these new updates!