https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Feb2018_releasenotes_image.png 1125 1688 Sumedha R https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Pilera-Transparent-Logo_No_icon-website.png Sumedha R2018-02-08 14:00:372022-08-16 10:20:43February 2018 Release Notes – New Pet & Insurance Tracking
February 2018 Release Notes – New Pet & Insurance Tracking
Greetings! We’ve had a great start to the new year by introducing new features and enhancements in the past month that we’re excited to share with you! We’ve introduced a new insurance tracking and advanced pet tracking, and enhanced many features such as forms, work orders, and more in our portfolio community management software.
- Add a variety of insurance information to the resident profile such as policy type, contact information, and expiration date.
- Residents can manage and maintain their own insurance information.
Advanced Pet Tracking
- Add a variety of pet information such as name, owner name, identification number, insurance information, pet color, pet type and more.
- Strong search capabilities include search by color, name/partial name, owner, and more.
- Export all community pet information into Microsoft Excel.
- Now managed and maintained by residents in the resident portal.
- For HOA communities, owners can now manage and maintain their unit’s lease information.
Portfolio Management & Operations
- Requests to add or remove communities can now be done within Pilera, via Resources > Pilera Resources page.
Resident Data Management
- The occupant search capabilities have been expanded to include full addresses.
Forms – Deep Linking
- Now you can easily grab a link to any forms, surveys, or elections from within Pilera and send it to residents. The resident will be prompted to log into the web portal first before accessing the form. This important step enhances the security of the form and ensures that only valid residents gain access to the form.
- A new work order completed date field has been added for both common area and unit-level work orders.
- Managers can now purchase more communication credits on the Announcements and Messages pages, next to the number of communication credits that are remaining.
Pilera Software is a premiere community and property management suite that has helped thousands of community managers, board members, and back-office personnel enhance communications, improve customer service, and manage compliance and operations. May we help your community achieve these success stories? Contact us today for any questions about our software or these new updates!