https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/August-2017-Pilera-Update.png 725 1157 Sumedha R https://www.pilera.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pilera_logo.png Sumedha R2017-08-15 10:00:592017-08-15 09:42:52New In Pilera: August 2017 Release Notes
Greetings Pilera Customers,
We hope you are all having a wonderful summer and ready for the upcoming fall season! We have some exciting updates to share with you on our new features, enhancements to existing features, and more. Take a look!
- Vendor Management
A new feature in Pilera that allows managers to organize and track all vendor information in one simple platform.
- Manage all vendor information by categories and assign to any community(ies).
- Track vital information, such as certificate expiration dates, etc.
- Link multiple vendors to a community or link multiple communities to a vendor.
- Create templates of commonly used vendors to easily link them to a community.
- Rate each vendor based on a five-star rating scale.
- Filter and search vendor by category or text.
- Assign Pilera work order tickets to an outside vendor with automated notification.
- View all open or closed work order tickets to an assigned vendor at the association or portfolio level.
- Online Payments
- “At-Attorney” introduced for TOPS clients: If a resident is “at-attorney”, they will not have access to their balance and ledger.
- Upon user login failure, a “reset password” link now displays. Making it easier for residents to request new password.
- C3 Integration
- A Mailing Labels report has been created for all primary owners in a community.
- TOPS Integration
- TOPS clients can now show CC&Rs, Work Orders and Service Requests from TOPS to residents on Pilera. This feature is enabled upon client request.
- TOPS Ledger now shows more detail.
- Manager Email Notifications
- Email notifications to managers upon change in resident information now shows previous values before the last update.
- In the Message Center, the “Save Draft” function now saves messages to the text/sms field as intended.
- Automated Reports
- The Financial Ledger Report now includes a detailed description.
- Vendor Management
- “Save” Vendor set now saves as intended.
- Vendors can now be added to vendor sets.
- Work Orders
- An error in which the description of the new work order ticket is not being transferred to other areas such as a PDF report has now been fixed and functions as intended.