We’re back with our quarterly feature wrap-up series where we share the new features we’ve released in the past three months! Some updates are brand new features that improve your operations and customer service, while others are quality of life enhancements to make running your communities more enjoyable! Without further ado, let’s get started!
Q3 Feature Wrapup
New Customer Support Management
The Customer Support Management feature is a new addition to the Help Desk product. Through this new feature, you can manage resident requests from receipt to resolution, reduce inbound calls, and improve the resident experience.
Watch the video!
How this new feature takes your customer support to the next level:
- Promote self-service within your communities by giving your residents an easy way to submit tickets. In addition, they can receive instant updates and comment on their requests.
- Keep your team aligned with ticket assignment, priorities, and due dates. Additionally, you can easily sort through tickets in our powerful dashboard. As a result, your team is always in sync and no support requests fall through the cracks.
- Run your business more efficiently with Pilera’s community and portfolio-level reports. Community-level reports give you important insights to convey your value to clients. Company-level reports help you analyze the amount of work each community is generating and its impact on your staff.
Professional Ticket Alerts
Do you need a better way to inform residents what to do if they have an emergency maintenance situation? Or to provide residents with instructions before they submit a support ticket? That’s where ticket alerts come in!
You can create a professional-looking alert on all tickets in Pilera to notify residents of time-sensitive information. These tickets include work orders, ACRs, violations, support, activity logs, and tasks. This not only keeps your residents informed but also saves your staff a lot of time!
Updates to the Resident Portal
Residents can now view and comment on unit activity logs and violation tickets they receive directly in the portal. This new enhancement helps to significantly reduce inbound calls to the office by encouraging your residents to view and provide updates to you.
- VMS – You can now implement Single Sign-On (SSO) for Paylease online resident payments.
- Jenark – You can now display future ledger entries in the resident portal with our integration.
The latest at Pilera
Just Out – Automated Communication gets a new look!
We’ve redesigned the Send Announcement and Send Message pages to make your workflow more efficient. Check out the changes in our latest post!
Coming Soon – Physical mailing for Jenark and standalone clients!
Our new physical mailing feature for Jenark and standalone is currently in the beta stage with a subset of our clients. Get a first look at it in our latest release notes!
Our goal here at Pilera is to continue innovating so that our clients can better serve theirs and gain a competitive advantage. Stay tuned to our blog for upcoming new features and enhancements!
Pilera Software is the premier property management software that has helped thousands of community managers and back-office personnel improve customer service. Request a personalized demo so you can learn how Pilera’s community management suite can increase work efficiency for your company.