In this month’s release, we’re back with some enhancements to unit details, message center, and more.
- We have updated our security protocols in the Pilera app this month.
- The list of work orders in the Unit Detail View now displays the ticket ID. Additionally, managers can now edit any completed work order tickets in this view.
- In the Message Center, we have fixed the reschedule message function.
- When a resident adds, updates, or deletes pet information in the resident portal, an email notification will automatically be sent to the Community Manager. The email content displays what the change was and when it was made.
- In the built-in event calendar, we’ve implemented a fix to make it easier for managers to update the time of the event.
- In the resident portal, we changed the verbiage of the “Contact” tab to say “Contact Management” for enhanced clarity and better user experience.
- In the Occupant Listing page, the abbreviation for Board Members who are also managers now displays as “BM” to differentiate them from Board members who are residents (“denoted as “B” in our system).
Pilera Software is the premier community and property management suite that has helped thousands of community managers and back-office personnel enhance communications, improve customer service, and manage compliance and operations. May we help your community achieve these success stories? Contact us to see how Pilera’s community management suite can help your company.